What are you?
SALON OWNER = SURVIVAL
- Week to week focus
- Always putting out fires and financially stressed
- Feeling of fear when you think about the future, this pushes you back to your ‘comfort zone’ which is on the floor hairdressing, creating even more chaos within your salon culture
- You have lost touch with the ‘dream salon’ you imagined when you first opened your business
SALON LEADER = STABILITY
- Starting to implement the ‘processes’
- Working on a balance between ‘on the floor’ and ‘off the floor’
- Starting to see the ‘big picture’ of your business and have time to think about your actions
- Reaching your turnover targets and starting to make a profit
SALONTREPRENUER = AFFLUENCE
- A complete understanding of your brand, salon culture, team dynamics and profit drivers
- Have an amazing lifestyle and financial reward
- An ability to ‘see’ your business goals, plot your course and reach your destinations
- Not tangled in the day-to-day machinations of the salon
So who are you?
Who do you want to be?